Spiral Text Generator
Spiral text generator : 10 kw generator head : Test random number generator.
Spiral Text Generator
- engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; “he was the generator of several complaints”
- A dynamo or similar machine for converting mechanical energy into electricity
- A thing that generates something, in particular
- an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- An apparatus for producing gas, steam, or another product
- coiling: in the shape of a coil
- gyrate: to wind or move in a spiral course; “the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action”; “black smoke coiling up into the sky”; “the young people gyrated on the dance floor”
- Winding in a continuous and gradually widening (or tightening) curve, either around a central point on a flat plane or about an axis so as to form a cone
- Winding in a continuous curve of constant diameter about a central axis, as though along a cylinder; helical
- (of a staircase) Constantly turning in one direction as it rises, around a solid or open center
- a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- textbook: a book prepared for use in schools or colleges; “his economics textbook is in its tenth edition”; “the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy”
- A piece of written or printed material regarded as conveying the authentic or primary form of a particular work
- the words of something written; “there were more than a thousand words of text”; “they handed out the printed text of the mayor’s speech”; “he wants to reconstruct the original text”
- A book or other written or printed work, regarded in terms of its content rather than its physical form
- Written or printed words, typically forming a connected piece of work
- a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon; “the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon”
spiral text generator – Spiral (Tunnels
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any deeper, darker, or weirder… Creeping into the open through cracks in the earth, the Styx have surfaced, and are now infesting England like some parasitic scourge — carriers of a bizarre black secret that will place every last Topsoiler in mortal peril.
Unless Will Burrows puts a stop to the propagation.
Armed to the teeth, with little more than a motley crew of former commandos as reinforcements, can Will, Chester, and Elliott find a way to squash the threat? Or will they only find themselves in a deadly downward SPIRAL?
These bulbs are touted to last from five to seven years. None of these lasted more than three years. They may use less electricity, but they are now awaiting disposal as hazardous waste.
5×3, spiral, and cultural genetic code
Ref. : @movie, Pi, 1998.
spiral text generator
With simplicity and grace, Krommes and Sidman not only reveal the many spirals in
nature—from fiddleheads to elephant tusks, from crashing waves to spiraling galaxies—
but also celebrate the beauty and usefulness of this fascinating shape.